The Young President’s Council (YPC) is a group of contributors, 45 years of age and younger, who make an annual gift of $500 or more to the Broward Health Foundation. The YPC is comprised of young professionals in the community with a goal of raising funds and awareness for the Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital at Broward Health Medical Center.
- Invitations to exclusive YPC events. These events are held throughout the year as a complimentary benefit to YPC members and potential members. They feature happy hour drinks and appetizers and networking with young professionals in the community.
- Discounted tickets to the Barefoot on the Beach fundraising event
- Name published in annual list of donors
- Recognition on the Broward Health Foundation website
- Opportunity to serve on the YPC Committee
About Barefoot on the Beach:
Barefoot on the Beach is the signature event organized by the YPC Committee and benefiting the Salah Foundation Children’s Hospital at Broward Health Medical Center. This fun and unique event is held directly on Fort Lauderdale Beach as guests are asked to go “barefoot” and enjoy an evening of food, drinks, dancing and great company.
Broward Health Foundation Contacts:
Amy Miller, Director of Annual Gifts and Young President’s Council Liaison firstname.lastname@example.org | 954.712.3980